Friday, July 20, 2012

Here comes the fighter.

..."Jatuh sekali tak bermakna kau akan jatuh selamanya..Bangun,renunglah ke langit,dan terus pandang ke hadapan semula.."



Just wakin up in the morningAnd the beat wellQuite honest with ya,I ain't really sleep wellYa ever feel like your train a thoughts been derailed?That's when you press on. Lee nails.
Half the population's just waitin to see me failYeah right, you're better off tryina freeze hellSome of us do it for the femalesAnd others do it for the retails
But I do it for the kids, life through the tower head onEverytime you fall its only making your chin strongAnd I'll be in your corner like Mick baby, til the endOr when you hear the song from that big lady
Until the referee rings the bellUntil both your eyes start to swellUntil the crowd goes homeWhat we gonna do ya'll?
Give em hell, turn their headsGonna live life til we're dead.Give me scars, give me painThen they'll say to me, say to me, say to meThere goes a fighter, there goes a fighterHere comes a fighterThat's what they'll say to me, say to meSay to me, this one's a fighter
And if I can last thirty roundsThere's no reason you should ever have your head downSix foot five, two hundred and twenty poundsHailing from rock bottom, loserville, nothing town
Text book version of the kid going nowhere fastAnd now im yelling kiss my ass,it's gonna take a couple right hooks a few left jabsfor you to recognize that you really aint got it bad
Until the referee rings the bellUntil both your eyes start to swellUntil the crowd goes homeWhat we gonna do ya'll?
Give em hell, turn their headsGonna live life til we're dead.Give me scars, give me painThen they'll say to me, say to me, say to meThere goes a fighter, there goes a fighterHere comes a fighterThat's what they'll say to me, say to meSay to me, this one's a fighterEverybody put yo hands upWhat we gonna do? (x7) ya'll
If you fall pick yourself up off the floor (get up)And when your bones can't take no moreJust remember what you're here forCuz I know imma damn sure
Give em hell, turn their headsGonna live life til we're dead.Give me scars, give me painThen they'll say to me, say to me, say to meThere goes a fighter, there goes a fighterHere comes a fighterThat's what they'll say to me, say to meSay to me, this one's a fighter
Till the referee rings the bellTill both ya eyes start to swellTill the crowd goes home,What we gonna do kid?

No comments: